Search JAM's Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Team Franck

We've been talking about a session with this adorable family for months, and we were so happy to finally meet you all! Cameron & Jackson are the sweetest, most curious boys with the biggest smiles. :) We loved hanging out with you all! Enjoy your sneak peek! :)

Love the expressions here :)

so sweet!

Karen & Sam, you two have made two beautiful boys. And I need to be around them a bit more before I can tell them apart! ;)

So curious about the fountain :)

Oh, I love this little innocent, curious look!

Walking downtown with Daddy :)

I'll say it again...I love little feet!!

These are always so much fun, but it's hard to catch a little one in the air and have them properly focused and exposed...this one was perfect in my eyes!

Okay, these two make my heart melt, and make me giggle. The first is exactly what I was going for...

...and this one I had no plans for, but am SO glad this gull flew into my frame!! :)

Karen, I love your happy beach dance pose, this is too cute! :)

Pretty sure he was coming to check out his photo on my camera's digital display, and I love that look! :)
Thank you Karen & Sam, and your boys, for being so relaxed and wonderful! We'll work with you again anytime!!

8 comments:

Gabby April 27, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

Love 'em all! It's funny you nanny the kids with the same names.

:)

JAM Photography, LLC April 27, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

I know Gabs, I told them it was meant to be! :)

Karen A. Franck April 27, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

Well, I'm officially the crazy mommy crying at the computer! Thank you so much for everything, Jordan & Mindy. I'm already scheming to get you back!
-Karen
P.S. I'm really glad Mr. Bananas made an appearance- the picture of him with Jax & Sam on the beach is priceless.

Anonymous April 27, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Wonderful photos - thank you both - look forward to seeing the proofs.
- Sam

jamie staggs April 28, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

LOVE this shoot JAM! that one with the father and son on the beach with the stuffed monkey... dang i hope they order that HUGE for their house!! and the bird one is Hilarious!! the colors here are fab and the comps are perfect! looks like the weather was Spot ON for this shoot!

Cheyenne Schultz April 28, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

love these - you guys are awesome. truly.

thousand words photography May 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

what a great session!! i really love these!

JAM Photography, LLC May 6, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Thank you all for visiting, we love them all as well. Such a sweet family! :) Karen, there's nothing crazy about that! Sometimes I get choked up over other little ones! :)

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP