Search JAM's Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

365 Part 2

Jordan and I are still going with our 365 project, where we take a photo a day for one year. We're up to day sixty-something now, and I chose a few more faves to post here from my collection. :)


Possible wedding shoes...we'll see ;)


Jordan's birthday was March 1st...I made a tower of gifts for him (and no, I didn't realize before that the paper was double-sided, though he did like the pink too) :)


Cam and her upside down double shades


The beautiful Georgia Faye makes another appearance :)


Taken while hunting for photo locations in Raleigh, Jordan was my model for the day. :)


Local Yogurt. If you live in our area and haven't been, you need to try it. This is bilberry (super tart, tangy & delicious) with ginger snaps and strawberries. My favorite combo so far.


From our weekend in Wilmington with my littlest sis. We love feet on the beach!


Camryn, swinging "high in the sky"


My handsome man in Carrboro :)


Moths and pollen, both flying ridiculously fast through the night sky.


Me after a couple days of pampering. :)




0 comments:

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP