Search JAM's Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Angela's Bridals

Have I mentioned that we have the most gorgeous clients? Case in point, you can't miss Angela's bridals or you'll be missing some serious beauty. She and her hubby are having a destination wedding, and are leaving tomorrow (Angela you'll have to remind me where again, my brain is trying to recall the lovely island spot where you'll be). I quickly ran through what we shot last night, and intended to pick four or five of my favorites to give her a peek before she goes. But, I ended up loving 15 of them, and that's just at first glance. :)

We first stopped at a warm brick-filled spot...

Then Jordan wanted a grassy spot shot with all of this yummy evening light!

Many shots by the well, though the place was as crowded as usual at this time of year. We felt like we had more authority than the other folks though, we had a bride in a wedding gown! Not to worry, no force was used, they kindly stepped off for a few moments. :)

Angela owns this well!

Shooting from the road while Jordan (hopefully) was looking out for cars!

Perfect time of year to shoot with the azaleas out

Angela, I love this hand-on-the-hip shot :)

Oops, we made you a shorty :) I do love this though!

Gorgeous, honestly.

Nice shot by Jordan...we're usually all about the candid in-between moments, but Jordan turned into a poser for this session! I let him run with it, and I don't think Angela minded too much. We still had a lot of fun. :)

Ah, Jordan in the bushes...this paparazzi shot is a huge win!

Love the twisting photos :)

I've been wanting to shoot at this doorway for ages, since we first did a shot there last fall. I am loving this outcome so much that I decided to post two. :)

Yep, Jordan's tilt of the camera is a tad contagious, I do it a bit too :)

Goooorgeous!

Congratulations and have a wonderful week with your hubby and loved ones, Angela!! Please do send us photos of your wedding, we can't wait to see!

1 comments:

jamie staggs April 23, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

gorgeous you guys!! cool to see spots i am familiar with! and you are right... i LOVE that door too!

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP