Search JAM's Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lovin' Olivia

Sunday afternoon was hot. I mean really, really hot. Little Olivia didn't seem to take a moment's notice of the heat, just kept on traipsing around wherever we suggested! We met at the Arboretum, and then roamed the streets at Wrightsville, getting shots here and there as we walked. I have to say, the Wrightsville shots are my favorites. Nothing beats a good session full of street shots, and I looooove what we got! :)

Olivia inside the "Princess House" :)

Love that it looks like she's awaiting the arrival of a Princess friend :)

I absolutely love this. I think it's the windblown hair, and that genuine, adorable smile. Perfect. I think she was smiling this big because she was holding Jordan's hand at the time. :)

Have I mentioned my love for this dress? Caroline, it is beyond cute, I love it!

And who wouldn't love that little shoulder-shrug laugh? :)

Classic Wrightsville spot

Love that she's grabbing mom's earring here :)

Jordan's catch-nice!

Pure curiosity :)



Love it!

Olivia has some contagious laughter! :)

Alright folks, I wanted an opinion here...the last two photos are the same, the first is a closer crop. What do you like? I love them both. And yes, we have color shots here too. Just loved this conversion!

Full frame shot

Caroline, thanks for putting up with the blazing heat! We loved hangin' out with you two! :)

4 comments:

caroline June 9, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

i love them so much!!!! the last two i love them both ways. i can't thank you enough. can't wait to see them all. caroline and olivia

Charlotte June 9, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

I cannot believe Iam related to two of the most beautiful girls in the world!!!!!! Jam Photo you guys did a FANTASTIC job. -Charlotte Roberts Baroody

Gabrielle June 9, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Okay, so I'm in love with all of these pictures, the way you took them and where they were taken and everything. Amazing sister of mine (:

I think I like the closer crop better, but I love 'em both.

Anonymous June 10, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

what great pictures!!! on the 2 pics i like the closer up one!! they are all wonderful!!!

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP