Search JAM's Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Glo & Dave {engaged}

Let me just say how much I love it when our clients trust our creative (and sometimes silly/crazy) thoughts and ideas. Sometimes silly semi-posing happens, at times there may be trespassing involved, and yes, often times we get downright dirty. Ahem, messy, I mean.

Gloria & Dave, thank you for trusting us and being so laid-back with our street-wandering selves. :) You were awesome, and we LOVE your shots! Hope you do too. We'll have many more photos ready for you within the next couple of weeks.

One more thing: CONGRATULATIONS!!
You two are wonderful. :)


I love a walking shot, but we rarely get them from this angle. Love the battleship in between. Did you guys make it over there yet, Glo? ;)

Seriously, what a gorgeous couple. Right?

Sweet color. :)

My puddle idea wasn't cooperating with the light, but this is lovely anyway. :)

Probably the cheesiest shot all day, but I still think it's cute. Really, I just liked the yellow. :)

One of my personal favorite ring shots. I took one of my ring here too. ;)

A bit more traditional ring shot. Dreamy, isn't it? Wonderful job, Dave. :)
(also-impressed with the clarity here without a macro lens)

This is what Jordan was shooting while I shot the above ring photo :)
Gorgeous? Yes.

Using new lenses changes my creative eye a tad, and I like it. Love this shot. :)

Splish splashin' in the fountain!

Love it. :)

1 comments:

Jo Bekah Photography June 29, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

I love all of these! Awesome job Jordan and Mindy! :)

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP