Search JAM's Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Morgan, Levi & Bella

Another sister of mine, the gorgeous fiery red-head, Leslie. :) Morgan (the older of the little ladies) and Levi are hers, and the little blondie featured here is Bella, the daughter of Leslie's friend Michael. They are all so very adorable, and love to be photographed! Good for me, right? Wish you all lived closer, I could photograph these kiddos every day. :)

Levi swinging at the park. My mom interrupted me while I was snapping Dana & Marcus (their pics are in the previous post) to make sure I'd get a shot of Levi lovin' the swing. Glad I did it. :) Look at those little chubby legs hanging down!

Levi loves his Peter Rabbit book. And his mama. :)

He is so handsome, and has grown so much since Christmas when we saw him last!

Love this sweet shot :)

I have to be careful not to let things get too orange when editing this gorgeous family. And yes, that is my sister Leslie's natural hair color. Red hair and blue eyes...you're gorgeous, sis!

Knew from the moment I pressed the shutter (as Morgan was running toward me) that this was out of focus. I still love it.

How cute can a little blondie be? First shot I took of her. I was thrilled. :)

Levi and a bib of leaky bottle. :)

So, I tried cropping her hair from the top and it just wasn't the same. I love it blowing around up there. She is just too cute!

Morgan loves Bella. :) And Bella is focused!

Morgan giving me an air kiss :)

0 comments:

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP