Search JAM's Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dana & Marcus

My beautiful sister Dana and her soon-to-be hubby, Marcus. I've been saying for months that we should do photos, so when I was home visiting family yesterday we took a few shots at a park just down the street from our mama. Here's a lil sneak peek for ya sis...the rest should be ready sometime this week. Love you! :)

Give me an odd angle any day.

Looooooooove these, especially Dana's laugh on the right. I do love a good hand-holding shot. :)

Her top matched her tattoo :)

Cute :)

I may've gone a little b&w crazy...

I promise there will be plenty of color, but once I converted these to b&w I loved them even more! :)

Love this shot of Dana :)

3 comments:

shannon May 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

love these!! oh, and i LOVE her tattoo!

JAM Photography, LLC May 25, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

thanks Shannon, they were so much fun! i'm lovin the tattoo, too...she's convincing me to finally get mine! :)

Jo Bekah Photography May 26, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

Mindy, these are all so beautiful!! It's always so much fun when you get to photograph your own family. :) I love the angles in the first photo and the second to last!

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP