Search JAM's Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lily Dog & Chloe Cat

We spent Sunday late afternoon/evening with the Grays this past weekend, first watching the Olympic Gold hockey game, then enjoying some yummy Kanki dinner. Christina was asking about how often we do pet photography, and we've still yet to do a session specifically for pets...it's usually a pet in with the family if said pet is up for it. :) Since I had my camera with me, why not practice on their cuties, Lily & Chloe? They are such sweet animals!


Playful Lily :)


I think she was a little confused by my camera, and why I wasn't playing with her!


I love this Chloe shot :)


nom nom nom


Just relaxing at the bar...


...and beneath the tv


I love this look she was giving me :)


Such a pretty doggie!


No pictures, please!


They play very well together :)


Even though Chloe sprang away just in time to be out of focus, this makes me giggle every time! :)


Thanks Lily & Chloe, for putting up with my camera in your face! :)



0 comments:

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP