Search JAM's Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Gorgeous K.C.!

This gorgeous girl and her mom met us in Chapel Hill for some cute shots around town. Thank you ladies, for heading our way, it was fun roaming Chapel Hill & Carrboro with you!


This shot took me by surprise...this is quickly becoming my favorite walkway. :)


This is Jordan's view of the previous shot...I like the vertical too!


Got a lot of cute gate shots, just throwing a black and white in here to mix it up. :)


I was loving the pink in this tree, of course it matches :)


Forgive me in advance if there are feet shots galore...I love little feet, especially with cute little shoes!


Loved this look!


This was an immediate favorite...again with that walkway but from the other direction. Love the sun, and her shadow!


Jordan caught this cute peek-a-boo shot, love it!


Jordan was on a roll, look at those smiley eyes peeking over! :)


Jordan's view of the tracks....


...my view of the above shot. I warned you about the feet shots! :)




0 comments:

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP