Search JAM's Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

365 Project

Jordan recently upgraded his camera, so now we both have the same amazing camera bodies. A great way to learn what your camera is capable of is to shoot with it frequently. So, I suggested Jordan do the 365 project, and take one photo each day for a year. When I was learning to shoot manually, this is what I did. So, I started it again with him, and we're now 21 days in! Here are a few of my faves from my first three weeks. :)


Day 1/365: The Sweetness


Day 2/365: Georgia Faye with Looks that Sway
My best friend's girl, she is so gorgeous!


Day 6/365: Dressed Up in My Office
Trying on dresses for Lerner School's auction night. Might I add that I love my office? :)


Day 7/365: Sissy Kisses


Day 8/365: Tim & Monica!
Snow kept most away from our annual Valentine sugar cookie party, but Tim & Monica showed and we had a fantastic sugar cookie double date :)


Day 9/365: Cookies Everywhere!
My favorite is the purple tree cookie, I still haven't eaten it!


Day 12/365: "Peent Fort"
Because Camryn always asks for the pink fork when we eat at our place...this is how she says it :)


Day 14/365: Target & Lo-Yo
Two of the places we frequent :) Local Yogurt has the best frozen yogurt with the best toppings!


Day 15/365: Evening Photo Walk
Both taking our photos of the day at night in our neighborhood :)


Day 16/365: The Trees at Southpoint
After a yummy dinner at California Pizza Kitchen...their tortilla soup is the best!


Day 19/365: Cheese on the Rocks
Camryn has the biggest "cheese" grin ever :)








0 comments:

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP