Search JAM's Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

MuteMath

We scored a couple of photo passes for one of my favorite bands' shows in Charlotte a couple of weekends ago. Basically that means we had access to pass the barrier for the first three songs they played, then had to mosey back into the crowd. We did some quick shooting, and got a few shots that I really love. Here are a handful of those. :)


One of the first shots I grabbed of Paul Meany, lead singer.

One of my favorites, and one of the most popular shots of the evening. Love how he's framed by the lights!

This could be the favorite shot overall. Look at that intense emotion. The main reason I love this band, definitely.

Caught a little flare from the backlighting. This feels magical to me. I could seriously shoot shows every weekend. Such excitement!

This is absolutely the drummer, literally crowd-surfing on his drum. Right before he did a backwards free-fall into welcoming arms.


0 comments:

Love These Blogs

Labels

About Me

My photo
"JAM" is Jordan And Mindy. We're a couple of photographers based in Chapel Hill, NC, who love photographing pretty much everything we can. Families, moms-to-be, little ones, couples of all ages, best of friends, graduates, musicians, weddings, and most any other event you might hold. We are more than happy to travel! Visit our website to contact us, or email Mindy at mindysea@mac.com with your request.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP